Thursday, July 03, 2014

Self-Actualisation Takes Time-I

I have felt something within me,
that
I was trapped.
By these four walls of my room,
By this skin and bone.

Locked away
And suffocated
By the pressure in my head.
Sounds seem distorted,
Like a fish In a bowl.

The quiet of my thoughts
Turned away
By ringing and chaos.

My anxious heart longs for
The comfort of silence

And to simply, living clueless.
In this large world.

As my thoughts shrink my mind expands
Growing into the spaces between my words
The words of others
Refreshed within the pauses
Dancing inside possibilities
Filling in the blanks

Words suspended
Within time and space
Connecting the random with the infinite
Skipping along
Flowing through in whispers

The spaces
Reflecting eternal promises
Stepping stones along elastic highways
Breaths yet to be exhaled
Here I grasp for inked pleasure

My resting place
along inspiration's highway
My moments of calibration
Synaptic revelations
Hallways leading to ancient corridors
The place where all artist meet

Each space, appears the same
To those unable to see
They can't feel the symphony
Yet, we who live, within the spaces
Rise together Give applause

A world expanded from the small
An opening within word walls
Rising to float, upon the breeze
They lift our mind with subtle ease

Come and join me please
I have space
I have room
Within my spaces 
for something which was missing.

No comments:

Post a Comment